Location: St. Louis, MO
We are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join Hayat Brown’s P3 | Infrastructure | Real Estate advisory group. The position will be located in St. Louis, but affiliated with our offices in Washington, DC and Austin, TX. Hybrid work is available.
About Hayat Brown
Hayat Brown is a national engineering and advisory firm that helps mission-oriented institutions advance objectives related to the management of their infrastructure and real estate assets. Our team brings a lifecycle perspective to the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of commercial and economic development projects.
Hayat Brown’s P3 | Infrastructure | Real Estate group serves public and institutional clients exclusively, our team protects and advances institutional interests through strategy development (project feasibility and portfolio planning), transaction advisory services (valuation, partnership structuring, procurement, and negotiation), and operations support (program management, and asset management and real estate restructuring). Whether as prime or subconsultant, Hayat Brown helps customers deliver projects that are vital to constituents on-time and on-budget.
We are seeking an energetic and dynamic Administrative Coordinator to support the P3 practice with administrative functions and assist in the firm’s operational functions. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, seeks a challenging role and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position will report to senior management.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on senior staff’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate electronic records
- Communicating with teams and assisting with project management
- Subcontract agreement support
- Government contract management and invoicing
- Coordinating with prime- and sub-contractors on contracting and invoicing matters
- Assists with various Business Development activities, including:
- Supporting marketing through social media
- Research for and preparation of pitch materials, brochures, and other business development activities.
- Manage administrative aspects, compliance, and production of proposals
- Support conference preparation activities
- Maintain records of business development activity and sales pipeline.
- Handling special assignments and projects
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as an executive administrator, executive assistant, office manager or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as familiarity with collaborative software such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days of vacation, plus five (5) days of personal leave and paid holidays
- Health benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Disability insurance
- 401K retirement plan with up to 5% match
- Hybrid work is optional
- No relocation benefits offered.
- The individual must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply here or submit a cover letter and a resume at email@example.com